The 2013–2014 Ford School Student Handbooks are available for download here, as PDF files. In an effort to conserve resources and provide a more functional and searchable document, the Ford School provides an online handbook model for the academic year.
Students are held to the standards outlined in the Handbook for the year they enter their Ford School degree program. Please contact Student & Academic Services with any questions.
Learn more about the Ford School Writing Center
- Academic Calendar
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Clark Library Classes and Workshops
- Information and Technology Services
- Student Life Rec Sports
- University Health Services (UHS)
- U-M Mental Health Resources
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Awareness Center
- Tuition Insurance
- University Resources for Diversity
- U-M Office of Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
- First-Generation Support Network