Application Fee Waivers
The Ford School and the Rackham Graduate School each provide application fee waivers for various partnership groups. Please follow the instructions below in order to receive an application fee waiver:
Rackham Fee Waivers
- Public Policy and International Affairs Fellows (PPIA)/Woodrow Wilson
- Current Volunteers (Vista/Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, etc.)
- Need Based Fee Grants (Adobe PDF)
- Additional organizations and details are found on the Rackham Fee Waiver web page.
Please follow Rackham’s instructions in order to receive your fee waiver approval in a timely manner.
Ford School Fee Waivers
- Teach for America
- Former Peace Corps or AmeriCorps volunteers who have completed their service 3 or more months ago.
Peace Corps volunteers are expected to have completed their two year assignment. Americorps volunteers are expected to have completed a minimum assignment of one year.
Please have a former supervisor from one of the above programs complete our Volunteer Service Verification Form. Once your service has been verified, you will be sent a code for use in submitting your application in lieu of payment. Please note: If you pay the application fee, it will not be refunded, even if you are approved for the fee waiver/grant after submission.