Read 'the Ford School feed'
The latest edition of the Ford School feed, an email news source for alumni and friends of the school, is now available.
This summer edition:
- invites alumni and friends to RSVP for the Centennial Reunion in the fall and Worldwide Ford School Spirit Day this summer;
- shares key historic documents, including our 50th anniversary program, our 1949 newsletter to graduates, and The Compleat Gramsbury, and invites alumni to submit their own memories for our centennial timeline;
- highlights Jim House's stellar academic career and recaps the recent conference hosted at the Federal Reserve Board headquarters that honored founding Dean Ned Gramlich;
- describes Susan Waltz's stance on "How Human Rights Went Global" and Barry Rabe's stance on the EPA's proposed greenhouse gas rules;
- celebrates the legacy of long-time Ford School friend and supporter Ranny Riecker and describes a new interactive philanthropy course that turns students into grantmakers;
- shares photos, videos, and transcripts from the school's centennial commencement ceremony, which featured keynote speaker Senator Carl Levin, and introduces our inaugural electronic undergrad yearbook;
- welcomes our 2014 Public Policy and International Affairs Fellows; and much more.
Read the entire edition here.
We email 'the feed' to all Ford School alumni, students, faculty, staff, and friends a few times each year. Are you an alum who didn't receive today's edition? Update your contact information today.