NYC, DC, LA, and more: Join Ford School staff this fall at grad fairs near and far
Interested in a career in public service, public policy, public affairs, or international affairs? Learning about and applying for graduate programs involves a balance of goal-setting and fact-finding. Face-to-face conversations can help round out your search, so this fall Ford School staff will attend more than a dozen graduate fairs around the United States to talk about our academic programs and admissions process.
What are the degree requirements? How do I take classes outside the Ford School? How will the Ford School support my professional development? What are the faculty like? What will I find at Michigan? Can I do a dual-degree?
To answer these and other questions, stop by our booth (or log on) for a chat. Here’s where you can find us this fall:
- September 8: New York (Idealist)
- September 13: New York (APSIA)
- September 14: Washington, DC (APSIA)
- September 15: Toronto (APSIA)
- September 20: Philadelphia (Idealist)
- September 22: Chicago (APSIA)
- September 27: Washington, DC (Idealist)
- October 4: Minneapolis (Idealist)
- October 5: Chicago (Idealist)
- October 17: Los Angeles (Idealist)
- October 19: San Francisco (Idealist)
- November 12: Ann Arbor, MI (Graduate Information Session @ Ford)
- November 16: Virtual Grad Fair (APSIA)
Ford School alumni are invited to join us at graduate fairs, as well—it's a good way to connect with thousands of bright, aspiring public servants. Interested Ford School alumni can contact Elisabeth Johnston (email@example.com), alumni relations manager, to learn more.
Questions about the graduate fairs? Send a note to the Student and Academic Services team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Need more information about one of our degree programs? Request more information.