Social Impact Challenge Finals
Thursday, February 20, 2014 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Ross School of Business
The NPM Social Impact Challenge is an opportunity for graduate students to collaborate on solving real issues for an organization that focuses on social impact.
- Finalists will present their recommendations to a panel of expert judges
- The winning team will be awarded $2500
- Detroit Future City leadership will give keynote address
- Networking reception with hor d'oeurves
- This event is free and open to the public
Registration open now.