Madelynne Wager (BA '13), now CEO at Brightest Young Minds, named Top 35 Under 35 by Young People in International Affairs for her work in Africa. Learn more and make a difference with your support.
Our next century
The Ford School Centennial also marks the launch of the Victors for Michigan campaign, an historic opportunity to shape and support the next century of policy education and research. Your generosity--your investment--will:
- Inspire and support exceptional citizens, public servants, and leaders.
- Lead game-changing research that transforms how we address society’s toughest challenges.
- Catalyze real and lasting change in the world through actionable policy solutions
Contributions to the Ford School have a lasting impact. Gifts provide scholarships that bring talented and diverse students to campus, support internship experiences that shape career trajectories, and underwrite game-changing faculty research that will shape tomorrow's policies.
- The Trehan family contributes to Centennial celebrations and student support
- David Bohnett Foundation makes a lasting impact at the Ford School and on the city of Detroit
Where to give
As a tribute to the pioneering accomplishments of our first century, and a promise to our next, two endowed funds for student support have been established. Follow the links below to learn more and to see a full list of funds where your support can have an impact.
- Ford School Centennial Fund: an endowed fund to support graduate student fellowships, internships, travel, and professional development.
- Ford School Future Leaders Fund: an endowed fund to support undergraduate student fellowships, internships, travel, and professional development
How to give
The Ford School is grateful for the generosity and loyal support of alumni and friends. There are several options when making a contribution, from annual gifts, to recurring gifts, multi-year pledges, planned gifts, and more.