Multimedia scrapbook of Centennial Reunion weekend
What an amazing, inspirational Centennial Reunion weekend!
Along with some 300 faculty, students, and staff, nearly 150 Ford School graduates from the late 1940s through 2014 joined us on campus—many flying in from around the country—to celebrate the school’s 100th anniversary.
To commemorate The Centennial Reunion, we've put together a rich multimedia recap of the festivities.
Featured on the Ford School’s Centennial Reunion scrapbook are:
- Video, Tweets, and behind-the-scenes photos from the Centennial Lecture, featuring Steven D. Levitt, economist and co-author of the best-selling book Freakonomics
- Flickr photo galleries of the Ford School deans’ panel, alumni brunch, Ford School Committee meeting, Alumni Board meeting, and open house at Weill Hall
- Links to media coverage of the weekend’s festivities
- Photos and Tweets from the Ford School tailgate, which included appearances from U-M president Mark Schlissel, and Mike Ford, son of former President Gerald Ford
- Tweets and social media postings from dozens of attendees
- Video from the Staebler Award presentation and the dean’s Centennial Toast
- And much more.
Whether you were here for the festivities, or weren’t able to make it, we hope you’ll enjoy the pictures and reflections as we step forward, together, into our next century.