Please join us in welcoming six newly elected members to the Ford School Alumni Board
Ford School alumni have elected six representatives to serve on the Alumni Board. The board members, who will serve from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2020, are:
- Menna Demessie (PhD ’10), Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (re-elected)
- Naomi Goldberg (MPP ’08), Movement Advancement Project
- Veronica Gonzales Stuva (MPP ’13), Inter-American Development Bank
- Sean Jones (MPP ’00), United States Agency for International Development
- Olushola Samuel (BA ’10), University of Michigan Health System (re-elected)
- Lynn Vendinello (MPP ’89), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (re-elected)
Alumni Board members work to increase the visibility of the Ford School; to strengthen the school’s alumni network; and to assist the school with student recruitment, career services, fundraising efforts for student support, and student mock interviews and resume reviews.
Alumni Board members serve three-year terms and each year, six seats open for election to encourage broad alumni involvement and representation.