Revisit Ford School Policy Talks online
For all of us, adjusting to the new reality of staying home and staying safe means finding ways to stay educated and informed from afar. As we practice safe social distancing, the Ford School has postponed all in-person public events for the remainder of the semester. The good news is we have hundreds of recorded events available to watch online, with policy experts and notable thinkers discussing pressing issues and answering questions. So whether you missed a live Policy Talk, or you want to revisit a specific speaker or topic, you can stream past Ford School events in our online catalog from anywhere!
Below are some of our event highlights stretching back to 2015. Topics include:
- crisis response in the White House with Denis McDonough;
- diplomacy and international cooperation with Secretary Hillary Clinton;
- disparities in health across US populations with Professor Paula Lantz;
- bipartisan cooperation with Representatives Debbie Dingell and Fred Upton;
- redistricting in Michigan with Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson;
- student debt crisis with Professor Susan Dynarski;
- economic policy and the Federal Reserve with Janet Yellen;
- and much, much more.
These are just a select few—there are hundreds of lectures and conversations on dozens of policy topics available online, stretching back over the past decade. Whether you regularly attend our events or have never been on campus, we hope you will make use of this resource.
The Ford School has a full slate of events scheduled for Fall 2020, and look forward to resuming our regular programming when it is safe to do so!
The Ford School's Greatest Hits
Social & Domestic Policy
Science & Technology Policy
Foreign/International Policy & National Security
Watch all of our highlighted videos here: