Stay connected. Get Ford School news, research, upcoming events, and more straight to your inbox and on your social media feed.
- Read our magazine: State & Hill.
- Subscribe to our newsletters: to get the latest news and events delivered directly to your inbox.
- Follow us on social media: we are active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram!
- Watch videos: from recent public events.
- Attend an upcoming event.
We love to hear from you, both about how we are doing, and what you're up to. We welcome story ideas and feedback from alumni and friends of the school. Stay in touch with [email protected].
Research center publications
In addition to the school-wide publications listed above, the Ford School's active research centers produce and distribute dozens of publications annually. These policy briefs, reports, and newsletters bring the expertise of the Ford School's faculty, research centers, and their affiliates to bear on today's policy challenges—delivering insights, findings, and recommendations from the school's leading academic researchers. Publications address a wide variety of policy challenges in energy and environment, state and local governance, poverty and inequality, education, and more.