Friday, October 4, 2019
Check-in will begin at 11 a.m. at Weill Hall (735 S. State Street) on Friday, October 4. An afternoon of fun and intellectually stimulating activities is being planned for you and your guests. Chat with Ford School Dean Michael Barr. Hear from Ford School faculty. Catch up with your fellow alumni. Take a building tour. Learn how Ford School students are putting their policy skills to use. Shop for your Ford School swag at the Spirit Store (cash and check only).
A detailed schedule, with times, locations, and speakers for activities throughout Weill Hall on Friday, October 4, will be available in early August.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Cheer on the Wolverines as they take on the Hawkeyes in the annual Homecoming game! Purchase tickets with your fellow Fordies in the Ford School section. Kickoff is noon.
To purchase tickets:
1. Go to mgoblue.com/go/promo. Enter the promo code FORDREUNION.
2. Tickets are $80/ticket. There is a $10 service charge per order.
3. The ticket limit is 2 and the deadline to purchase is Friday, August 23. Tickets will be mailed approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the game.
4. Tickets are located in section 13, rows B-7.
You may also purchase tickets to the Alumni Association Go Blue Tailgate. The tailgate is 9-11:30 a.m. at the Indoor Training Facility (formerly the Indoor Track Building). Tickets are $50 for adults and $25 for children ages 5-12 and U-M students.
Here early? Staying later? Check out these other events happening around campus:
- Oct. 2-3: Central Bank of the Future Conference
Hosted by the Center on Finance, Law, and Policy
- Oct. 6: Abstraction, Color, and Politics: The 1960s and 1970s
University of Michigan Museum of Art
Exhibition / UMMA Gallery Talks and Tours
- Find more events at events.umich.edu