Date & time
LocationThis is a Virtual Event.
Addressing climate change is one of the most pressing challenges of this generation. The policy decisions we make now will affect environmental conditions, health equity, and economic security for years to come. Following the United States 2020 elections, there is renewed hope that policymakers will take action to protect our climate. This panel discussion will feature climate policy experts as they provide insights on the current and future status of American climate action, steps needed to secure environmental justice, and the issues that need your advocacy.
- James Clift, Deputy Director at the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- Emmarie Huetteman, Correspondent, Kaiser Health News
- Dr. Jay Lemery, Physician at the University of Colorado
- Sammy Roth, Energy Reporter at the Los Angeles Times
- Moderator: Dr. Patricia Koman, Research Investigator, Environmental Health Sciences
For more information contact HPSA-Execboard@umich.edu
Sponsored by the Health Policy Student Association and co-sponsored by the School of Public Health, and the Ford School of Public Policy.