Date & Time
Students who have just completed internships will deliver 3-4 minute pitches to highlight their internship experience, policy impact, key deliverables gained, and compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Audience Student Prizes.
This is a great opportunity for first-year Ford School students to learn about potential internship opportunities. A group of celebrated judges will determine the pitch prize winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize) of the Policy Pitch Competition.
The audience will also vote to determine an audience award winner.
Open to all Ford School students. ZOOM link to be sent to those that RSVP prior to the event. This is a hybrid event.
- Sofia Terenzio, Citizen Advocacy Center
- Caroline Leland, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Chelsea Gaylord, Nowak Metro Finance Lab
- Margo Steinhaus, UVI RTPark
- Radhika Arora, U.S. Department of State- Embassy Seoul
- Lisa Cheung, City of Philadelphia, Managing Director's Office
- Amy Weber, Tribal Law and Policy Institute
- Jonathan Garon, Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
- Alexia Carrillo, Postsecondary National Policy Institute (PNPI)
- Christian Neubacher, International Organization for Migration
- Alex Perez-Garcia, City of Detroit, Office of Budget
- Phong Hong, Direct Relief
- Trevis Harrold (MPP '17), Government Affairs; Global Public Policy Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Yousef Rabhi, State Representative, MI 53rd District
- Anna Walters (MPP '19), Managing Consultant, Guidehouse