Date & time
LocationThis is a Virtual Event.
Inflation and labor market fluctuations are threatening the fragile economic recovery. Despite what the numbers say, increasingly Americans are worried about their financial future. Join Ford School economists for a discussion of these crucial issues. Watch this event on YouTube.
- Kathryn Dominguez, Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- Josh Hausman, Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- John Leahy, Allen Sinai Professor of Macroeconomics
- Betsey Stevenson, Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- Moderated by Luke Shaefer, Associate Dean and Hermann and Amalie Kohn Professor of Social Justice and Social Policy