Session I: Innovations and Competition
- Philippe Aghion, Harvard University, 'Credit Constraints as a Barrier to the Entry and Post-Entry Growth of Firms'
- James Tybout, University of Pennsylvania, 'The Margins of Entry into Export Markets'
- Katherine Terrell, University of Michigan, 'Globalization and Innovation in Emerging Markets'
Session II: Trade
Nina Pavcnik, Dartmouth College, 'Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform'
- Eric Verhoogen, Columbia University, 'Product Quality at the Plant Level: Plant Size, Exports and Product Prices in Colombia'
- Adriana Kugler, University of Houston, 'Trade Reforms and Market Selection: Evidence from Manufacturing Plants in Colombia'
Session III: Institutions
- Fritz Foley, Harvard University, 'Multinational Firms, FDI Flows and Imperfect Capital Markets'
- John Van Reenen, London School of Economics, 'Americans Do I.T.Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle'
- Jagadeesh Sivadasan, University of Michigan,'Do Labor Market Rigidities have Microeconomic Effects? Evidence from Within the Firm'