The Rise of Innovative China?
Adam SegalMaurice R. Greenberg Senior Fellow for China Studies, Council on Foreign Relations
Commentary by Kenneth Lieberthal, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Political Science, William Davidson Professor of Business Administration, University of Michigan
Co-sponsored by the University of Michigan Center for Chinese Studies and the Department of Political Science
4:00-5:30pm in the Betty Ford Classroom (1110 Weill Hall) at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy.
- University of Michigan
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- professor of political science
- Kenneth Lieberthal
- the University of Michigan Center for Chinese Studies
- Department of Political Science
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Adam SegalMaurice
- Professor of Business Administration