Date & time
Students, family, and friends are invited to meet the faculty and staff of the Ford School and tour the classrooms, public spaces, and suites of Weill Hall, which opened its doors in 2006!
Throughout the open house, attendees will find:
- Hors d'oeuvres and beverages on the 1st and 2nd floors
- A Ford School Spirit Store on the 2nd floor balcony
- A drawing for fantastic prizes in the Student & Academic Services suite
- A bean bag toss in the courtyard
- A photo booth op in the Great hall
- Music from a local string trio
July 14, 2013 will mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of President Gerald R. Ford (AB '35 and HLLD '74). President Ford's legacy is very much alive here at the Ford School, which was named for the University's most distinguished alumnus in 1999. Open House attendees should be on the lookout for information about the Centennial button contest, which runs through August 23, 2013.