Social Impact Challenge Finals
Date & Time
Feb 20, 2014, 5:00-7:00 pm EST
Ross School of Business701 Tappan Ave 6th Floor Colloquium Ann Arbor, MI 48109
The NPM Social Impact Challenge is an opportunity for graduate students to collaborate on solving real issues for an organization that focuses on social impact.
- Finalists will present their recommendations to a panel of expert judges
- The winning team will be awarded $2500
- Detroit Future City leadership will give keynote address
- Networking reception with hor d'oeurves
- This event is free and open to the public
Registration open now.