Mariam Negaran is the Administrative Coordinator/Project Coordinator for the Weiser Diplomacy Center and Center for Local, State, and Urban Policy Program. She also supports the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Associate Dean for Research and Policy Engagement. Prior to joining the Ford School, Mariam worked in student services at the International Programs in Engineering at the College of Engineering and the Department of Film, Television, and Media and LSA Honors Program at the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) at the University of Michigan.
Mariam earned her BA in Journalism and Mass Communication & Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Areas of Expertise
- Event planning and coordination
- Communication and outreach
- Website updates and maintenance
- Administrative and project support
- Represent Ford on committees
- Voices of the Staff: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Team Facilitator
- Voices of the Staff: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Communications Subcommittee