Staying in touch and connected with you is very important to us. Here are just a few ways. For a complete list and to sign-up for opportunities, check out our ways to stay connected.
Hire. Ford School students and alumni are some of the best and brightest leaders, eager to apply their skills to policy challenges in the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
- Host an intern or hire a graduate by emailing a description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assist. Help recruit the best and the brightest to the Ford School or volunteer your time to support students in their career development.
- Become an Alumni Admissions Ambassador to talk to prospective students, promote the Ford School, share recruitment materials with colleagues and friends, or host a recruitment session in your area. Sign-up today!
Invest. Invest in tomorrow’s policy leaders with a gift to the Ford School Fund for Student Support, which provides tuition and internship assistance. Every gift, large or small, makes a difference for our students!
- Give today to the Ford School Fund for Student Support!
Learn. Missing your classmates, the informed conversations, and campus? Share, learn, and reconnect with us!
- Follow the Ford School on social media and join our LinkedIn Group to connect with nearly 2,000 Ford School alumni.
- Watch live-streamed lectures and discussions of distinguished policymakers from around the world on Ford School Policy Talks. Missed one? Re-watch at fordschool.umich.edu/video.
- Submit a Class Note and share your good news.
- Subscribe to 'the feed' and State & Hill.
Check out our ways to stay connected for more information.