Date & time
Feb 12, 2014, 5:00-7:00 pm EST
During the Challenge, teams will receive a problem statement, investigate a critical issue, and develop recommendations for action. Top teams will present to expert judges and Detroit Future City leadership for potential implementation and a $2500 cash prize!
Register by Feb. 12 or visit our Team Finder to find/form a team.
2014 Challenge Key Details
- Open to ALL U-M graduate students
- Teams must be multidisciplinary
- Registration closes: Wed, Feb. 12, 9am
- Challenge Kickoff, Wed, Feb. 12 5:30-7pm
- Challenge Finals, Thurs, Feb. 20 5-7pm