This fall, Ford School alumni elected six representatives to serve on the Alumni Board. The elected board members, who will serve from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2019, are:
- Amber Arellano (MPP '04), Founder & Executive Director, The Education Trust - Midwest
- Keith Fudge (MPP '09), Policy and Research Program Manager, The Urban Institute (second term)
- Bridget Hathaway (BA '09), Attorney, Bodman PLC
- Sylvia Herzog (MPP/MBA '88), Program Director, Women’s Enterprise Development Center
- Demar Lewis (MPP '16), Special Projects Leader, Detroit Health Department
- Ian Swedish (MPP/MBA '10), Vice President, CCS
Alumni Board members work to increase the visibility of the Ford School; to strengthen the school’s alumni network; and to assist the school with student recruitment, career services, and alumni relations activities. Recent Alumni Board initiatives include the annual Worldwide Ford School Spirit Day events, fundraising efforts for student support, and student mock interviews and resume reviews.
Alumni Board members serve three-year terms and each year, six seats open for election to encourage broad alumni involvement and representation.