Ford School alumni have elected six representatives to serve on the Alumni Board. The board members, who will serve from January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2020, are:
- Menna Demessie (PhD ’10), Congressional Black Caucus Foundation (re-elected)
- Naomi Goldberg (MPP ’08), Movement Advancement Project
- Veronica Gonzales Stuva (MPP ’13), Inter-American Development Bank
- Sean Jones (MPP ’00), United States Agency for International Development
- Olushola Samuel (BA ’10), University of Michigan Health System (re-elected)
- Lynn Vendinello (MPP ’89), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (re-elected)
Alumni Board members work to increase the visibility of the Ford School; to strengthen the school’s alumni network; and to assist the school with student recruitment, career services, fundraising efforts for student support, and student mock interviews and resume reviews.
Alumni Board members serve three-year terms and each year, six seats open for election to encourage broad alumni involvement and representation.