SpeakerPaul Courant, Professor and Provost Emeritus; Allyson Flaster, ICPSR; Susan Jekielek, ICPSR; Tim McKay Physics, Astronomy and Education; and Kevin Stange, Education Policy Initiative
Date & Time
Mar 19, 2021, 2:00-3:30 pm EDT
LocationThis is a Virtual Event.
Seminar 5 on Measuring the Liberal Arts.
- Paul Courant, Edward M. Gramlich Distinguished University Professor Emeritus and Provost Emeritus, University of Michigan
- Allyson Flaster, Assistant Research Scientist, Inter-university Consortium of Political and Social Research (ICPSR), University of Michigan
- Susan Jekielek, Associate Research Scientist, Inter-university Consortium of Political and Social Research (ICPSR), University of Michigan
- Tim McKay, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education; Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Physics, Astronomy, Education, University of Michigan
- Kevin Stange, Associate Professor of Public Policy, University of Michigan